Tree Removal in Lumberton NJ 08048
Are you searching for a reliable tree removal contractor in Lumberton NJ 08048? Contact Lewis Lawn & Tree Service for all your Lumberton NJ tree removal, pruning, trimming and stump grinding needs.
When Should You Call a Lumberton Tree Removal Company?
While trees can add interest and shade to your property and landscape, sometimes trees need to be removed. Here are some situations in which a tree should be removed from your Lumberton property:
- If a tree poses a safety risk to your Lumberton residential or commercial building or property, electrical wires or fence, it's time to remove it. Tree damage can be severe and costly, not to mention the risk to your family and neighbors (or employees and customers).
- A tree that's too close to your building can come down during a storm, or drop branches that can damage your roof.
- Trees whose branches grow over electrical wires or fences should be frequently pruned, and in fact Lumberton ordinances may require it. However, sometimes it's better to simply remove the tree to avoid a terrible accident.
- A dead or dying tree is a danger and can come down at any time, but even healthy trees can drop large branches or fall during a Lumberton storm.
- Nuts or berries dropped from some trees can make walking around your yard challenging, and large seed pods can cause damage or injury if they fall on cars, roofs or people (not to mention the difficulty walking on them).
- Tree roots can create cracks or bumps in sidewalks and driveways (making it easy for someone to trip) and destroy public utilities.
- The longer a tree is sick or damaged, the more it withers away. Extensive decomposition of a tree will lead to a riskier tree removal process and falling branches, and a dying tree can also affect the property around it, as well as possibly spread disease to other trees and plants.
- Even a tree that doesn't pose a safety risk may need to be removed if it's outgrown your yard, makes navigation difficult, or no longer works with your landscaping.
Why Lewis Lawn & Tree Service for Lumberton Tree Removal?
You could hire any Lumberton tree removal service, but there are many reasons why Lumberton homeowners and business owners trust the tree removal specialists at Lewis Lawn & Tree Service:
- Our trained Lumberton tree removal experts have the skill and experience to remove any tree in any situation, including tree climbing and utilizing our bucket truck or crane.
- Safety comes first when we remove a tree, and our Lumberton tree removal specialists are fully trained in all safety procedures. You can have peace of mind that when Lewis Lawn & Tree Service removes your trees, it will be done safely and correctly.
- We are licensed and insured for residential and commercial tree removal in New Jersey. This protects you and your Lumberton property in the unlikely event that something goes wrong.
- We take care of your property as if it were our own, so we make sure to clean up, and we don't leave sawdust, burn marks, divots or ruts on your lawn.
- We use the highest quality, commercial grade tree removal and stump grinding equipment in the Lumberton NJ area, and our equipment is routinely maintained and up to date so that we can cut down and remove any size or type of tree with ease.
- We have 40 years of experience providing not just tree removal in the Lumberton area, but arborist services as well. So we can identify if your tree is sick or dying even before it starts losing leaves and branches.
- We haul wood away after we've cut down your trees, but if you prefer to keep it, we can cut up the wood to your desired length.
Stump Grinding in Lumberton NJ 08048
We can remove just about any stump from your Lumberton property, no matter what size or location. We can even grind the stump to the ground so that it will be flat, and after new grass has grown, you won't even know a tree was there!
Lumberton Storm Damage Cleanup
When a storm comes through Lumberton and knocks down twigs, branches and even trees onto your property, contact Lewis Lawn & Tree Service to clean up your yard so it looks as clean, meticulous and presentable as it did before the storm.
Contact Us for Tree Removal and Stump Grinding in Lumberton NJ 08048
Call the professional Lumberton tree removal and stump grinding experts at Lewis Lawn & Tree Service at 609-859-3327, or email us, for all your residential or commercial tree and stump removal needs in Lumberton NJ 08048.
About Lumberton, New Jersey
Lumberton is a township in Burlington County, New Jersey. It has a population of over 12,500 and a total area of 13 square miles. Lumberton was incorporated as a township in 1860 from portions of Medford, Southampton, and Eastampton. Portions of Lumberton were taken to form Hainesport in 1924. Lumberton was named for its early lumber industry, with pine trees cut down to supply wood used in Philadelphia. The original 17th century farms located in what is now Lumberton revolved around the community of Fostertown, and Lumberton grew out of two bordering towns, including Eayrestown which was settled in the late 1600s.