Tree Removal in Medford NJ 08055
Tree troubles? Call Lewis Lawn & Tree Service, a top quality Medford NJ 08055 Tree Removal, Tree Pruning & Trimming, and Stump Grinding contractor, for tree cutting, tree trimming, and storm damage cleanup in the Medford, New Jersey area.
Why Lewis Lawn & Tree Service for Medford Tree Removal?
You could hire any Medford tree removal service, but there are many reasons why Medford homeowners and business owners trust the tree removal specialists at Lewis Lawn & Tree Service:
- Our trained Medford tree removal experts have the skill and experience to remove any tree in any situation, including tree climbing and utilizing our bucket truck or crane.
- Safety comes first when we remove a tree, and our Medford tree removal specialists are fully trained in all safety procedures. You can have peace of mind that when Lewis Lawn & Tree Service removes your trees, it will be done safely and correctly.
- We are licensed and insured for residential and commercial tree removal in New Jersey. This protects you and your Medford property in the unlikely event that something goes wrong.
- We take care of your property as if it were our own, so we make sure to clean up, and we don't leave sawdust, burn marks, divots or ruts on your lawn.
- We use the highest quality, commercial grade tree removal and stump grinding equipment in the Medford NJ area, and our equipment is routinely maintained and up to date so that we can cut down and remove any size or type of tree with ease.
- We have 40 years of experience providing not just tree removal in the Medford area, but arborist services as well. So we can identify if your tree is sick or dying even before it starts losing leaves and branches.
- We haul wood away after we've cut down your trees, but if you prefer to keep it, we can cut up the wood to your desired length.
Stump Grinding in Medford NJ 08055
We can remove just about any stump from your Medford property, no matter what size or location. We can even grind the stump to the ground so that it will be flat, and after new grass has grown, you won't even know a tree was there!
Medford Storm Damage Cleanup
When a storm comes through Medford and knocks down twigs, branches and even trees onto your property, contact Lewis Lawn & Tree Service to clean up your yard so it looks as clean, meticulous and presentable as it did before the storm.
Here's what some of our Medford customers are saying about our tree removal services:
“Two very old trees, one maple and one oak needed to be removed. The maple was very sick and the oak came down in a storm. Lewis Lawn & Tree Service did a fantastic job cutting down the trees. They were safe but also were able to remove the trees quickly. Will definitely use again. Thanks!”
— Kevin Clark, Medford NJ 08055
“We had a great experience with Lewis Lawn & Tree Service! From initially requesting a quote to removing a number of trees in the backyard, their communication was clear, with reasonable prices and excellent service. They cleaned up so thoroughly that you could hardly tell trees had been cut down.”
— Maddy Sugge, Medford NJ 08055
“They arrived on time with the proper equipment to remove a dead tree. As an engineer, I could really appreciate their efforts to protect our other trees, the landscape and the driveway. Everything was brought down very thoughtfully with nothing coming close to contacting the houses.”
— R. Weber, Medford NJ 08055
Contact Us for Tree Removal and Stump Grinding in Medford NJ 08055
Call the professional Medford tree removal and stump grinding experts at Lewis Lawn & Tree Service at 609-859-3327, or email us, for all your residential or commercial tree and stump removal needs in Medford NJ 08055.
About Medford, New Jersey
Medford, with a total area of almost 40 square miles and population of over 23,000, includes the unincorporated communities of Birchwood Lakes, Braddocks Mill, Chairville, Christopher Mills, Crossroads, Fairview, Kirbys Mill, Medford Lakes in the Pines, Melrose, Oak Knoll, Oakanickon, Oliphants Mills, Pipers Corners, Reeves, Taunton, Taunton Lake, and Wilkins. Medford is one of 56 South Jersey municipalities that are included within the New Jersey Pinelands National Reserve, a protected natural area, and part of Medford is also included in the Pinelands Area. The area known as Medford was sold to Samuel Coles in 1670 and consisted of 900 acres. Upper Evesham, as it was then known, continued to grow, and in 1820 when the post office opened, the area was officially named Medford of Upper Evesham (named after Medford, Massachusetts). Medford was incorporated in 1847 from portions of Evesham Township.